The first time I heard about Frank Abagnale was for a book report in 9th grade English (I think I got a B+?). Since then, he’s had a movie produced about him and a Broadway musical too. Google invited him to speak a few years ago. Listening his story is pretty fascinating. But I think the Q&A portion is much more interesting since two of the topics he discussed are very relevant today.
- Impostor Syndrome at Google. (click here)
- Why companies like Equifax are hacked (click here)
- Only two things to do when personal info (i.e. Social Security, etc) is stolen (click here)
- Freeze Credit
- Credit Monitoring
- Don’t use Debit Cards (click here)
- No more passwords!? (Abagnale’s predictions)
- What a tech company should be asking with their technology (like smart devices…) (click here)
Here’s the full talk.