Today, I saw an old article from CNN that details some of the reasons as to how Vietnam has been able to control COVID-19.
- Quick government action
- Swift travel restrictions
- Quarantine/lock down of cities as needed
- Aggressive contact tracing
- Public communication of location where new cases occurred
- Government mandated face masks and social distancing requirements
- A general population that understand the risks of infection and more importantly accepting the temporary inconveniences to control COVID-19